Monday, September 12, 2005

 

Bond Beam Complete


After a long hard day of coaching baseball, I finally got back into the pool and tied in the bond beam hooks and horizontal rebar. I first had to finish trimming the wall rebar. I used the sawsall first and realized that the bar was tougher than my blades. I then got out the handheld cut-off saw (grinder) and finished trimming. I wished that I could have done this at night - the spark show would have been great.

You can see from the picture that I am using large rebar for the bond beam. This is not necessary. I just had the #5 bar on-hand and figured it would not hurt to use stronger rebar!

I started insulating the spa and nearly finished it. I realized it was getting late - Mars was high in the September sky. I hit the sack at 1:50AM.

No, I haven't even inventoried the equipment shipment yet - it's still wrapped in plastic on the pallet!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?