Saturday, September 24, 2005

 

Home Stretch


Again, a late start today. I fixed the spa light niche orientation. The electrician kind of messed it up when installing the conduit. So, I bought some conduit fittings and redid the right way.

I installed the pool and spa returns.






I started to install the spa suction drain and realized that I didn't have anymore 2" 45-degree fittings. So, I started to work on the spa jet plumbing. That was a fiasco. You can't install straight pipe in a round spa! I was planning on making an 8-sided or 16-sided polygon. I couldn't locate 22-1/2 degree 1-1/2 fittings though. I tried using the 45-degree fittings, but gave up half the way around the spa.

The special order 2" fittings will arrive on Tuesday, 9/27/05, but I probably won't use them. I decided to order the flex pvc schedule 40 pipe for the spa. I didn't like the stuff originally because it has a lower pressure limit - not that I actually have spent time figuring out the pipe pressure to make an assessment...just going on gut feeling.

Happy National Hunting & Fishing Day.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?