Saturday, September 03, 2005

 

Ouch!



Fifteen minutes into the beautiful labor day weekend, I shot a nail down the length of my left thumb with the pneumatic nail gun while completing the forming. I wasn't about to wait in the hospital. So, I made sure I hadn't broke anything after I pulled the nail out, cleaned it up, bandaged it, and went back to work... Jennifer was so concerned that I wouldn't make any progress on the pool this weekend, that she encouraged me to get back on that horse and get to work!

The photo is two days later. The swelling was down quite a bit but not the pain!

Anybody want to read my palm?


-------------------------------------------------
Emailed comment I thought was funny...
Hey didn't you put a nail in your finger when you were working for me?
You would think twice in a lifetime for a smart guy is a little odd...
Dean Ott
Project Manager

-------------------------------------------------

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?