Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Spa Suction Plumbing

Tonight, I finished plumbing the suction drains into the spa. I had to use some of those 22.5-degree special fittings I ordered to complete the job.

I had a problem with the special order 2-1/2" PVC pipe I ordered for the spa tee fittings. They sent me 1/2" pipe instead...lucky I rushed the order to arrive a few days prior to needing it! the correct pipe should arrive tomorrow.

2-1/2" sch. 40 pipe is not a common size and isn't stocked at the local hardware stores. I found a supplier outside of Phily on the internet. I had to open an account and place a minimum order of $100...but that only got me 10 feet of pipe! I only needed 8 feet... ten foot of 2" pvc pipe costs about $8.

A chance for shotcrete on Friday...stay tuned...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?